Fire members are those that actively participate in firefighting and training activities as specified by the Board of Directors.
Age: Must be 16 years of age
Completion of the following training is required to ride fire equipment
- ICS 100, 200, 700 & 800
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- HAZMAT Awareness
- Bloodbourne Pathogens
- Hepatitus vaccine series or signed waiver of non-intent
- Firefighter I course offered by the Baltimore County Fire Department or the Maryland Fire Rescue Institute (MFRI)Training:Completion of the following training is required to ride fire equipment
- Minimum Activities Required in each Calendar Year:
- Six (6) company business meetings
- Four (4) regularly scheduled company maintenance sessions.
- Six (6) maintenance sessions are required for ALL apparatus drivers
- Six (6) regularly scheduled company training sessions
- Thirty (30) hours of fund raising activities. Ten (10) hours of work details or committee work may be substituted for fundraising activities.
- Average of four (4) EMS duties per month
- Shall be entitled to a key to the fire house
- Shall be entitled to display the maryland fire department license plate or company ID sticker
- Shall be entitled to wear company apparel
- Voting Eligibility:
- All regular company business
- All administrative officers
- Captain, Sr. Lieutenant and 1st Fire Lieutenants